- DN 15-DN 2000
- Smaller size than DN 600
- JS FITTINGS
- carbon steel, alloy steel
- Equal and reducing Tee
1. Select the material. Cut the material strictly according to the size of the blank, measure the length, and check the appearance.
2. Forming and welding. For seam tees, after the coil is welded, the weld should be left in the back of the main pipe (ie, opposite the branch pipe) and formed. The weld must be evenly covered during welding, and the temperature between the control layers should not exceed the temperature required by the corresponding welding procedure. Weld surface inspection: no undercut is allowed, and the weld bead and weld bead should be removed. For tees OD ≤ 325mm will be formed by direct hydraulic three-way machine. For tees OD > 325mm will be used to open the hole in the stretched branch pipe and put it into a die for press forming. The first inspection of the product during molding, including the size and surface condition, is confirmed to pass the batch production.
3. Plate the head. When using a fixture to cut a flat end, an additional 3-5 mm allowance is required at each end. Without a fixture, it is necessary to leave a margin of 10 mm at each end.
4. Heat treatment. According to the different material to make the heat treatment. Keep the holding time 2 min for each wall thickness, no less than 20 minutes
5. Cat the Ends. The head and branch positions need to be cut, fixed on the sawing machine, and the length is measured, leaving enough head height for the cutting head. After the cutting head, check if the measuring branch height meets the standard size.
6. Pickling. After pickling, the appearance must be clean and free of scale, no acid. After pickling, the product can be arranged to flow into the plastic (step 7) or polished (step 8) step 2 to reverse each other depending on the busyness of the specific process.
7. Forming. To measurement whether the size is up to the standard and the surface is smooth. Especially the roundness of the ends.
8. Polishing. Check the surface condition of the product. If the surface is in good condition, it can be shot blasted without polishing. During the grinding process, the product and the ground should not be excessively swayed and smashed, resulting in excessive surface scratches after grinding.
9. Final Surface painting. Customers need ASME B 16.9 pipe fittings need also black painting, this link need to ensure the painting is dry before loading.
ASME / ANSI - B 16.9, ASTM A403 - ASME SA403, ASME B16.9, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.28, MSS SP-43.
1/2"NB TO 48"NB IN
Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.
Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated
Equal Tee, Unequal Tee, Barred Tee, Lateral Tee, Reducing Tee.
ASTM A234WPB, A234WPC, LTCS, 16Mn, Etc
It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, nuclear power plant, food
manufacturing, construction, shipbuilding, paper making, medicine and other industries.
The JS FITTINGS Tees are components used to join pipe sections together with other fluid control products like valves and pumps to create pipelines.
1. Carbon steel Tees can be used for the control of water, gas, steam, oil and corrosive media in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, light industry, electric power, plumbing, food, pharmaceutical, fiber, ink and other industries.
2. Pipe Tee is a type of pipe fitting which is T-shaped having two outlets, at 90° to the connection to the main line. It is a short piece of pipe with a lateral outlet. Pipe Tee is used to connect pipelines with a pipe at a right angle with the line. Pipe Tees are widely used as pipe fittings.
3. Pipe Tees are produced according to different standard systems which can be adapted to the corresponding standard system of supporting equipment, JS FITTINGS can produce non-standard reducers according to the requirements of users, and reducers are suitable for special purposes.