Steel Pipe Fitting for chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, light industry
- DN 15-DN 2000
- Smaller size than DN 600
- JS FITTINGS
- carbon steel, alloy steel
Concentric reducer,Eccentric reducer,etc..
Product wall thickness
A234-WPB, A420-WPL6, WP304L, WP316L, WP304, WP316, etc..
ASTM DIN GB JIS EN GOST etc..
Anti-rust black painting, anti-rust varnish,
transparent anti-rust oil, hot galvanized, sandblasting.
Free fumigation wooden cases, pallets. Customized package is acceptable
Product delivery time
3-5 days for stock goods, 15-30 days for one container, more 10 days for one more container.
Minimum Order Quantity
According to customer's requirement
It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry,
nuclear power plant, food manufacturing, construction,
shipbuilding, paper making, medicine and other industries.
please read carefully
before placing the order
1.Generally, black painting for anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant.
2. Please confirm all the product specification and marks with us before placing the order.
3. JS FITTINGS has complete and advanced testing equipment to ensure the good quality of the pipe fittings.
4. JS FITTINGS is a professional manufacturer with 36-year experience, the price is competitive and the quality is excellent, please purchase freely.
5.The warranty period of JS fittings is one year. We are appreciated for your feedback.
1. Carbon steel Reducers can be used for the control of water, gas, steam, oil and corrosive media in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, light industry, electric power, plumbing, food, pharmaceutical, fiber, ink and other industries.
2. Sanitary valves, fluid fittings,special fittings of special industry and mechanical supporting equipment can be used in dairy, pharmaceutical, beer, beverage, edible oil and other industries to meet their professional requirements.
3. Reducers are produced according to different standard systems which can be adapted to the corresponding standard system of supporting equipment, JS FITTINGS can produce non-standard reducers according to the requirements of users, and reducers are suitable for special purposes.